Malta has many hotels that cater to different budgets and needs. Prices range from budget hotels to luxury hotels and spas.
Here are some examples of hotels in Malta:
- Hotel Valletta: This luxury hotel is considered one of the best in Malta and is located in the heart of the capital, Valletta. The hotel is distinguished by its great location, luxurious atmosphere and excellent service.
- Intercontinental Hotel: This upscale hotel is located in the San Julian district, and features stunning views of the sea. The hotel offers a wide range of luxury facilities, including an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa.
- Corinthia Hotel: This luxury hotel is located in the St. George area, and features wonderful sea views and luxurious design. The hotel offers many great facilities including an outdoor pool, spa and international restaurants.
- Radisson Blu Hotel: This hotel is located in the San Julian area, and offers great views of the sea and the port. The hotel features luxurious facilities including an outdoor pool, fitness center and spa.
- Prestigios Odia Hotel: This luxury hotel is located in the San Julian district, and offers wonderful views of the sea and the port. The hotel features spacious and elegant rooms and luxurious facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and spa.
These are some examples of hotels in Malta, and you can find more options with a detailed search on the Internet.
Malta tourist hotel guides can be found on many travel and tourism websites. You can search for Malta hotels using search engines such as Google, Booking, Trip Advisor, Expedia, and others.
There are also a number of websites that specialize in hotel reservations, such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda.com, etc., that you can use to find hotels in Malta. You can also find many beautiful and distinctive hotels on travel sites that offer a wide choice of hotels and resorts, such as Booking.com, Expedia, and Tripadvisor.
Moreover, you can contact the local travel agencies in Malta for more information, tips and advice about hotels in the area.
Certainly, I can recommend some cheap hotels in Malta, but you must remember that prices are subject to change according to season, timing and demand.
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments: This hotel is located in the St. George area and offers great views of St. George’s Bay. It has lower prices compared to some other hotels in the area.
- Hotel Sunseeker Holiday Complex: Located in a village area by the sea, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, sun terrace and apartments with kitchenettes. It is also characterized by low prices and is a good choice for travelers looking for rest and relaxation.
- The British Hotel: In the heart of Valletta, this hotel is centrally located and affordable. The hotel offers simple and clean rooms and is within walking distance of restaurants, shops and attractions.
- Topaz Hotel: Located in the St. Paul area, this hotel offers reasonable rates with good facilities, including an outdoor pool, restaurant, and bar. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi and is located near the bus station.
- The Seven Apartments Hotel: This hotel offers beautiful apartments with kitchenettes, and is located in San Julian, which is usually a pricey area. It is characterized by reasonable prices and its location close to restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities.
These are some examples of cheap hotels in Malta, but you can find more options with a detailed search on the Internet.
Certainly, I can recommend some inexpensive restaurants in the St. George area. There are many excellent local restaurants that serve delicious food at reasonable prices. Here are some options:
- The Stone Crab: This restaurant offers fresh seafood and Italian food at reasonable prices. It offers a great outdoor setting, where you can enjoy the wonderful views of the bay.
- The Boathouse: Located in St George’s Harbour, this restaurant serves fresh seafood and traditional Maltese dishes. The restaurant is distinguished by its reasonable prices and a great outdoor atmosphere.
- Rubino: Located in the heart of St. George’s, this restaurant is one of the best traditional restaurants in the area. The restaurant serves Italian and Maltese cuisine at reasonable prices.
- The Lighthouse: This restaurant offers great sea views and serves seafood and traditional Maltese dishes. The restaurant is distinguished by its reasonable prices and a great outdoor atmosphere.
- Sciacca Grill: This restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes and grilled meats, and it is characterized by its reasonable prices and a wonderful outdoor atmosphere.
These are some examples of inexpensive restaurants in the St. George area. You can find more options by doing a detailed internet search or by walking around the area and trying local restaurants.
In addition to the luxury hotels that I mentioned earlier, Malta also has many affordable hotels that are suitable for tight budgets. In the main tourist areas of Malta, such as St. Julian’s, Sliema and St. Paul, there is a wide range of hotels to choose from.
In the St. Julian area, you can find hotels such as Giuliani Hotel, Giuliani Boutique Hotel, Alexandra Hotel, Zimpli Hotel, Golden Tulip Hotel, St George’s Park Hotel, and Best Western Arts Hotel Victoria.
In the Sliema area, hotels such as Comfort Inn, Palace Hotel, Sliema Copthorne Hotel, Alcafort Hotel, Captain Mark Hotel and Marina Hotel Corinthia can be found.
In the Saint Paul area, hotels such as Saint Paul Palace Hotel, Malta Selena Hotel, Poseidon Hotel, Caravelle Hotel and Saint Paul Boutique Hotel can be found.
These hotels have facilities such as outdoor and indoor pools, spa, fitness centers, restaurants, bars, free Wi-Fi, room services, etc. Many of the hotels are also centrally located, close to local attractions, restaurants, bars and shops.
In addition to hotels, many other accommodation options can be found in Malta, including furnished apartments, villas and resorts. These options vary by region, budget, and group size.
Furnished apartments are characterized by their flexibility and freedom of movement, and provide additional space for families and large groups. There are many new and modern furnished apartments in Malta that feature all modern and comfortable facilities.
As for the villas, they offer privacy, luxury, and extra space, and feature stunning views of the sea, the countryside, or the city. In Malta you can find many well furnished villas that are fully equipped including kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and private swimming pools.
As for the resorts, they provide relaxation, comfort and health experiences. Malta has many luxury resorts that offer a wide range of facilities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spas, fitness centers, restaurants, cafes and sports facilities.
Research and check rates, facilities, and location should be done before choosing the right option for accommodation in Malta.
In addition to accommodation, hotels, resorts, and serviced apartments, Malta has many other accommodation options, including lodges, bed and breakfasts, and campsites.
Hostels are budget accommodation options that provide a place to sleep, shower, and basic services. Malta has many accredited, safe and clean hostels.
As for bed and breakfast, they are accommodation options that include accommodation and daily breakfast. There are many cottages, inns and local homes in Malta that offer affordable bed and breakfast services.
In terms of camping, they offer budget accommodation and outdoor adventure. There are camps in Malta that provide all the necessary facilities for a comfortable and safe stay.
These options can be found via many online booking sites or via a local search. You must check the prices, facilities and location before choosing the appropriate option for accommodation in Malta.