Jordan is known for its rich history, stunning landscapes, and warm hospitality. Here are some of the best luxury tourist hotels in Jordan that offer exceptional services and amenities:
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea: Located on the shores of the Dead Sea, this five-star hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites with panoramic views. It features private beach access, multiple swimming pools, a spa, and a variety of dining options.
- Four Seasons Hotel Amman: Situated in the heart of Amman, this luxury hotel offers elegant accommodations, a rooftop pool, a spa, and several dining options. It provides easy access to the city’s attractions and is renowned for its impeccable service.
- Movenpick Resort Petra: Just steps away from the entrance to the ancient city of Petra, this upscale hotel offers comfortable rooms, a swimming pool, a spa, and multiple dining venues. Its location makes it an ideal choice for exploring the UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Wadi Rum Luxury Camp: For a unique luxury experience in the desert, the Wadi Rum Luxury Camp offers luxury tents equipped with modern amenities. Guests can enjoy guided tours, stargazing, and traditional Bedouin cuisine in the stunning Wadi Rum desert.
- Ma’in Hot Springs Resort & Spa: Nestled in a picturesque valley near the Dead Sea, this resort features natural hot springs, cascading waterfalls, and breathtaking views. It offers luxurious rooms, a spa with thermal pools, and a range of wellness treatments.
- The St. Regis Amman: Situated in the heart of Amman’s business district, this luxury hotel boasts spacious rooms, a rooftop pool, a spa, and multiple dining options. It offers a blend of modern comforts and traditional Jordanian hospitality.
- Feynan Ecolodge: Located in the Dana Biosphere Reserve, this eco-friendly lodge provides a unique luxury experience in a remote desert setting. It offers comfortable rooms, delicious organic meals, and opportunities for hiking and exploring the surrounding nature.
These are just a few examples of the best luxury hotels in Jordan. The country offers a wide range of high-end accommodations that cater to different preferences and provide exceptional service in stunning settings.
many luxury hotels in Jordan offer activities and tours to help guests explore the country’s surrounding areas. Here are a few examples:
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea: The hotel organizes guided tours to nearby attractions such as the ancient city of Jerash, Mount Nebo, and Madaba. They can also arrange activities like hiking, biking, and water sports in the Dead Sea.
- Movenpick Resort Petra: The hotel offers guided tours to the ancient city of Petra, including the famous Treasury, Monastery, and other key sites. They can also arrange excursions to other nearby attractions like Little Petra and Wadi Rum.
- Four Seasons Hotel Amman: The hotel can arrange private guided tours to popular sites in Amman, such as the Citadel, Roman Theater, and the vibrant markets of downtown. They also offer day trips to Jerash, Ajloun Castle, and the Dead Sea.
- Feynan Ecolodge: Located in the Dana Biosphere Reserve, the ecolodge offers a wide range of guided hikes and nature walks with experienced local guides. Guests can explore the stunning landscapes, encounter wildlife, and learn about the local Bedouin culture.
- Wadi Rum Luxury Camp: This luxury camp in the Wadi Rum desert offers various activities and tours to explore the dramatic desert landscapes. Guests can enjoy guided jeep tours, camel treks, hiking, stargazing, and even hot air balloon rides.
These are just a few examples, and many other luxury hotels in Jordan offer similar services and activities. When choosing a hotel, it’s a good idea to check their website or contact their concierge directly to inquire about the specific tours, activities, and excursions they offer. They can provide detailed information and help tailor experiences to your preferences.
Here are a few more luxury hotels in Jordan that offer guided tours to natural attractions:
- Wadi Dana Eco-Camp: Located in the Dana Biosphere Reserve, this eco-friendly camp offers guided hikes and nature walks to explore the reserve’s diverse ecosystems. Guests can enjoy stunning views, encounter wildlife, and learn about conservation efforts.
- Evason Ma’In Hot Springs: Situated near the Ma’in Hot Springs, this luxury hotel offers guided tours to the nearby waterfalls and canyons. Guests can take refreshing dips in the hot springs and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
- Mujib Chalets: Positioned within the Mujib Nature Reserve, this eco-friendly accommodation provides guided tours and hikes through the reserve’s canyons and trails. Guests can experience thrilling adventures such as canyoning, trekking, and wildlife spotting.
- Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba: Located in Aqaba, this luxury resort offers guided snorkeling and diving tours to explore the vibrant coral reefs of the Red Sea. Guests can marvel at the underwater world and discover marine life.
- Ma’in Hot Springs Resort & Spa: In addition to its thermal pools, this resort organizes guided tours to the nearby Mujib Reserve and Dead Sea. Guests can enjoy hikes, nature walks, and floating experiences in the lowest point on Earth.
These hotels provide opportunities to explore Jordan’s natural attractions while enjoying luxurious accommodations and services. It’s recommended to contact the hotels directly or visit their websites for more information about the specific tours and activities they offer, as they may vary based on the season and guest preferences.
, there are other luxury hotels in Aqaba, Jordan, that offer guided tours to natural attractions. Here are a few examples:
- Kempinski Hotel Aqaba: This five-star hotel offers guided tours to various natural attractions in the Aqaba region. They can arrange snorkeling or diving trips to explore the coral reefs of the Red Sea, as well as boat tours to experience the scenic beauty of the coastline.
- InterContinental Aqaba Resort: This luxury resort offers guided tours and activities to explore the natural wonders of Aqaba. Guests can enjoy snorkeling or diving trips, boat cruises, and water sports. The hotel also organizes trips to nearby attractions such as Wadi Rum and Petra.
- Al Manara, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Saraya Aqaba: This upscale hotel can arrange guided tours to nearby natural attractions. Guests can explore the coral reefs of the Red Sea through snorkeling or diving excursions. They also offer boat trips and water sports activities.
- Tala Bay Resort: Located in the Tala Bay area of Aqaba, this luxury resort offers various guided tours and activities. Guests can go snorkeling or diving to discover the underwater world, enjoy boat tours along the coast, or engage in water sports such as jet skiing or paddleboarding.
These hotels in Aqaba provide opportunities to explore the natural beauty of the Red Sea and its surroundings. It’s recommended to contact the hotels directly or visit their websites to inquire about the specific tours, activities, and packages they offer as they may vary based on seasonal availability and guest preferences.
While I don’t have access to real-time information about the specific snorkeling and diving trips offered by each hotel in Aqaba, I can provide you with general information about snorkeling and diving in the area:
- Snorkeling: Snorkeling in Aqaba allows you to explore the vibrant coral reefs and the rich marine life of the Red Sea. Many hotels offer guided snorkeling trips where you can join a group excursion or arrange for a private tour. These trips typically include transportation to the snorkeling site, snorkeling equipment, and the assistance of experienced guides. The guides will provide instructions, ensure your safety, and point out interesting marine species and underwater features during the snorkeling experience.
- Diving: Aqaba is renowned for its excellent diving opportunities. The Red Sea is home to diverse coral reefs, colorful fish, and other marine creatures. Luxury hotels often collaborate with professional dive centers or have their own on-site dive centers. They offer a range of diving courses and guided dives suitable for both beginners and experienced divers. These dive trips may include transportation, dive equipment, certified instructors or dive masters, and guided exploration of dive sites with different depths and marine life.
When choosing a hotel in Aqaba, it’s advisable to check their specific snorkeling and diving offerings. You can refer to their websites, contact their concierge or reservations team, or look for information about their collaboration with reputable dive centers. This will help you gather comprehensive details about the snorkeling and diving trips available, including the duration, locations visited, equipment provided, and any additional services or amenities included in the package.
Please note that the availability and details of snorkeling and diving trips may vary among hotels, and it’s best to directly inquire with the hotel or consult their official website to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their specific snorkeling and diving offerings.
offers several popular snorkeling sites known for their vibrant coral reefs and diverse marine life. Here are some of the well-known snorkeling spots in Aqaba that hotels often include in their guided trips:
- Coral Garden: Located near the Japanese Garden dive site, Coral Garden is known for its magnificent coral formations. It offers a variety of hard and soft corals, as well as colorful fish species. This site is suitable for snorkelers of all levels and is often included in guided snorkeling trips.
- Japanese Garden: The Japanese Garden is a popular dive and snorkeling site with a beautiful coral reef. It is named after its resemblance to a manicured Japanese garden. Snorkelers can explore the vibrant corals, encounter a variety of marine life, and enjoy the clear waters and calm conditions.
- First Bay: First Bay, also known as South Beach, is a shallow and sheltered area ideal for snorkeling. It features a sandy bottom and a vibrant coral reef close to the shore. Snorkelers can easily access the reef from the beach and encounter a variety of fish species and colorful corals.
- Seven Sisters: Seven Sisters is a group of small coral pinnacles located near the shore. It offers an impressive underwater landscape with a variety of corals and marine life. Snorkelers can explore the pinnacles and observe different fish species, including parrotfish, butterflyfish, and angelfish.
- Power Station: The Power Station is a popular snorkeling and diving site located near Aqaba’s power plant. It features a mix of coral formations, including hard and soft corals, and is known for its diverse marine life. Snorkelers can expect to encounter various species of fish, crustaceans, and possibly even sea turtles.
These are just a few examples of popular snorkeling sites in Aqaba. The specific sites included in guided snorkeling trips may vary depending on the hotel, weather conditions, and the experience level of the participants. When booking a guided snorkeling trip, it’s recommended to inquire with the hotel or the dive center they collaborate with to confirm the snorkeling sites included in their excursions.