Iceland is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, as it is characterized by its picturesque and unique nature and its wonderful tourist attractions. There are many tourist guides available for visitors to explore Iceland, and among the best are:
- The official tourism guide for Iceland: The official tourism guide for Iceland is available on the official website of the Icelandic Tourism Authority, and includes basic information about tourist places, activities and tourism events in the country.
- Lonely Planet Guide to Iceland: This Lonely Planet guide to Iceland is one of the best travel guides out there, including major attractions, activities, restaurants, hotels, and more.
- Rick Stephenson’s Guide to Iceland: Rick Stephenson’s Guide to Iceland is one of the most popular travel guides, covering more remote areas and funky activities like swimming in hot springs, camping, and more.
- Travel guide to Iceland from Thomas Cook: This guide includes the main tourist attractions, activities and tourist events in Iceland, in addition to important advice on trip planning, travel and accommodation.
- Ricky Freeman’s Guide to Iceland: This guide includes the main sights, activities and events in Iceland, as well as advice on trip planning, budget, food, drinks and accommodation.
Visitors can take advantage of these tourist guides to explore and learn about the best sights and activities in Iceland, and plan an enjoyable and exciting tourist trip.
Iceland offers a lot of fun activities and attractions that visitors can enjoy, including:
- Swimming in hot springs: Iceland has many amazing hot springs, among them the springs in the Blue Lagoon, Silver Erde, and others. Visitors can enjoy swimming in the warm waters and relaxing in the picturesque nature.
- Watching the Northern Lights: Iceland is one of the best places in the world to see the Northern Lights. Visitors can enjoy northern lights viewing trips and enjoy the amazing scenery.
- Visiting mountains and national parks: Iceland has many wonderful mountains and national parks, including Þingvellir National Park, Vatnajökull National Park, and Mount Snæfellsjökull. Visitors can enjoy hiking, climbing, mountain biking, and snowboarding.
- Visiting the wonderful waterfalls: Iceland has many wonderful waterfalls, including Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. Visitors can enjoy walking around the falls and enjoying the scenic views.
- Visit traditional towns and villages: Iceland has many wonderful traditional towns and villages, including Reykjavik, Akureyri and Húsavík. Visitors can enjoy learning about Iceland’s cultural heritage, visiting museums, art galleries, and concerts.
Iceland is a great tourist destination to enjoy the picturesque nature, fun activities, and learn about the country’s cultural heritage. Visitors can take advantage of the many tourist guides and resources available to plan a fun and exciting Iceland tour.