Romania welcomes tourists from all over the world to explore its amazing attractions. If you are planning to visit Romania, here are some of the main sights and things to do there:
- Antalya: It is the capital of Romania and includes many important tourist attractions such as the Palace of Parliament, the large Church of Santa Maria, and the Romanian Village Museum.
- Brasov: It is a charming city in the heart of Transylvania and is famous for its famous Romanian castle called Bran Castle.
- Sighisoara: This beautiful village is one of the best places to visit in Romania, as it is known for its scenic location, stunning landscapes, and historical establishments.
- Dracula’s Castle: It is a castle located in Bran and famous as the seat of the legendary Count Dracula.
- Sibiu: This city is one of the most beautiful cities in Romania and is famous for its quaint cobblestone streets and historic buildings.
- Danube Delta: This scenic natural area is one of the most attractive places in Romania, with dramatic landscapes and rich wildlife.
- Monastery Curet: It is a monastery located in the Vagarich Mountains in Romania and is famous for its monks who live in caves.
There are many activities to do in Romania, including cycling, trekking, horseback riding, skiing, touring the markets and enjoying traditional cuisine.
The Danube Delta is one of the most beautiful places in Romania and has many activities to do, among which are:
- Boat trips: You can rent a boat and experience a trip in the Danube Delta to explore the stunning landscapes and rich wildlife, and you will have the opportunity to see rare birds and aquatic animals.
- Fishing: If you are interested in fishing, you will love the Danube Delta with its fish-rich waters, which is a great opportunity for fishing. You can rent a boat and head out into the deep waters for fishing.
- Bird Watching: The Danube Delta is home to more than 320 species of birds and thus attracts many bird watching enthusiasts from all over the world.
- Getting around by bike: You can rent a bike and ride long distances along the off-road paths while enjoying the beautiful scenery and fresh air.
- Camping: You can camp in the Danube Delta and enjoy the stunning scenery and peace and quiet.
- Swimming: You can enjoy swimming in the fresh waters of the Danube Delta and enjoying the wonderful atmosphere.
- Touring the Small Villages: You can visit the small villages of the Danube Delta and learn about the culture of the locals and try the traditional cuisine.