There are many tour guide services in Ukraine, but it is best to look for a local and experienced tour guide in the destinations you want to visit. To find a good tour guide, the following steps can be taken: 1. Online search: You can search for a tour guide in Ukraine via electronic search engines, check websites and tourist forums, and read comments and ratings of the tour guide by other tourists. 2. Contacting the tourism offices: You can contact the tourism offices in Ukraine and inquire about the available and recommended tour guide services. 3. Inquiries from hotels: Local hotels can be inquired about available tour guide services that they can recommend. 4. Asking the locals: You can ask the locals in the city or area you want to visit about a local and reliable tour guide. In addition, it is possible to search for a local tour guide through the available smartphone applications, such as Airbnb Experiences, GetYourGuide, Viator, etc., where a wide variety of local tour guide options can be found in Ukraine, and to check the ratings and experiences of other tourists with them. In general, you should look for an experienced local tour guide who is experienced in the destinations you want to visit, who has a good knowledge of the culture, history, and sights of Ukraine, and who speaks fluent English or the language you speak. It is also possible to benefit from the services of a local tour guide via the Internet, where the local tour guide can be contacted via e-mail, live chat, voice or video communication, and obtain the necessary assistance, instructions and directions remotely.
Ukraine’s local tourism guide can offer many services to tourists, including:
- Tours: A local tourist guide can arrange various tours in different cities and regions of Ukraine, providing necessary information about history, culture and daily life in different regions.
- Assistance with Reservations: A local tourist guide can arrange reservations for hotels and restaurants, transportation in and out of town, and provide information about the different modes of transportation available in Ukraine.
- Translation assistance: The local tour guide can provide translation services for tourists who do not speak the local language, and help negotiate prices and other details with local merchants.
- Provide logistical information: A local tourist guide can provide logistical information to tourists, such as information about prices, the right time to visit, the weather, and places to go.
- Assistance in tourism activities: The local tourism guide can provide information and help arrange various tourist activities in Ukraine, such as land and sea excursions, skiing, cycling, etc., and arrange lessons in traditional arts and crafts and local cuisine.
- Provide health information: A local tourism guide can provide health information to tourists, such as information about vaccines, medicines and health services available in Ukraine.
The local tourism guide must be chosen carefully, as a reliable and experienced person must be sought, he must speak the language spoken by the tourists fluently, and he must be able to meet the needs of the tourists and guide them effectively. Details about cost and services offered must be determined before deciding to rent, and friends and family recommendations and online reviews can be used to find the right local tourism guide.