1- The pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza: The pyramids are among the seven wonders of the ancient world and are considered one of the most famous tourist attractions in Egypt. You can also visit the nearby Temple of the Sphinx.
2- Cairo Museum: The museum displays a large collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities, including mummies, artifacts, jewelry, and household items.
3- Churches and mosques in Cairo: There are many mosques and churches that date back to different periods of history in Cairo, and some of them include the first in Islam and Christianity.
4- Karnak Temple in Luxor: It is considered one of the largest temples in the ancient world and was built mainly in the modern Pharaonic era.
5- Edfu Temple in Aswan: It is considered one of the most important temples in Egypt and is located about 230 kilometers south of Aswan. The temple is distinguished by its unique design and the way it was constructed.
6- The Red Sea: The Red Sea is located along the eastern coast of Egypt and includes some of the best tourist resorts in the world, which include diving, surfing, swimming and relaxing on beautiful beaches.
7- Sharm El-Sheikh: It is located in the far south of Sinai and includes some of the most beautiful tourist resorts in the world, including diving, surfing, swimming and relaxing on the beautiful sandy beaches.
8- The city of Alexandria: It is located on the northern coast of Egypt and includes many important tourist attractions, including Qaitbay Citadel, the National Museum, the Library of Alexandria and many beautiful beaches.
9- The Valley of the Kings in Luxor: The Valley of the Kings includes a group of ancient pharaonic tombs, some of which date back to the first dynasties in Egypt.
10- The city of Aswan: It is located on the banks of the Nile River and includes many important tourist attractions, including the Temple of Philae, the Temple of the High Gates, and Mount Nuba.
These are some of the famous tourist places in Egypt, but there are many more places to visit. You can also enjoy the famous Egyptian cuisine, shop in traditional markets, and enjoy the Egyptian oriental culture. You can also take a tour of the Nile and enjoy the beauty of nature and stunning views.
Here are some general tips for tourists in Egypt:
It is advised to wear modest and comfortable clothes, especially in religious places.
- Be careful to avoid drinking unbottled water and make sure to buy bottled water from a reliable source.
- Be careful not to go out alone at night in places you don’t know well.
- Care must be taken not to purchase unlicensed tourism products and to ensure that they are purchased from approved official stores.
- It is advised to negotiate prices before buying in traditional markets.
- Be careful not to leave valuables in public places and keep them safely in hotels or where you are staying.
- Care must be taken to avoid dangerous places that are advised not to go to, especially in desert areas and border areas.
- It is recommended to download maps and social networking applications and contact the embassy or consulate of your country to obtain assistance in the event of an emergency.
We wish you a pleasant and happy trip in Egypt!