Morocco is considered one of the most attractive Arab countries for tourists, as it combines natural beauty, ancient history and distinct culture. The following is a guide to the most prominent tourist attractions in Morocco:
- Marrakesh: Marrakesh is one of the most famous tourist cities in Morocco, as it is characterized by its narrow and winding streets, traditional markets and beautiful rural houses. The city also includes many wonderful tourist areas such as El Badi Palace, Majorelle Gardens, and the ancient city.
- Rabat: Rabat is considered one of the most important cities in Morocco, as it includes many famous tourist attractions such as the Royal Palace, the Mohammed VI Museum of Contemporary Art and Islamic Art, the Old Quarter (the old city), and the Museum of Antiquities and Islamic Art.
- The city of Fez: Fez is considered one of the oldest cities in Morocco, and is famous for its Al-Aqsa Mosque, Al-Qarawiyyin University, and the old city that contains many traditional markets and craft workshops.
- The city of Casablanca: Casablanca is one of the largest cities in Morocco, and it is famous for its Hassan II Mosque, its Catholic cathedral, and the new city that includes many restaurants, cafes and luxury stores, in addition to the old city that includes many archaeological and historical monuments.
- Tangier: Tangier is a beautiful coastal city overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, and is famous for many tourist attractions such as the Tangier Citadel, the Archaeological Museum, and the traditional market that includes many shops and craft workshops.
- Atlas Mountains: Morocco includes the famous Atlas Mountains range located in the south of Morocco, and it is characterized by a unique natural beauty, where visitors can enjoy hiking, climbing and camping in the mountains, learning about the Amazigh culture and eating traditional foods in the mountainous regions.
- Ouzoud Falls: Ouzoud Falls is considered one of the most beautiful natural landmarks in Morocco, where water flows from the top of the mountains in a stunning view, and visitors can enjoy swimming and hiking in the area surrounding the waterfalls.
- Meknes City: Meknes is considered one of the ancient Islamic cities in Morocco, and it includes many wonderful tourist attractions such as Bab Al Mansour, the Royal Palace, the Bou Inania Madrasa, and the old city that contains many traditional markets and beautiful rural houses.
- The city of Merirt: Merirt is a beautiful desert city located in southern Morocco, and it is famous for its many amazing natural features such as sand dunes, salty reefs, and vast desert areas.
- The city of Agadir: Agadir is considered one of the most famous tourist cities in Morocco, as it overlooks the Atlantic Sea and includes many attractive tourist attractions such as Agadir Beach, the Attarin Garden, traditional markets, and the Amazigh Art Museum.
These are some of the main tourist attractions in Morocco, and there are many other areas to visit and explore, such as the city of Oujda, the city of Essaouira, and the Sahara region. Visitors can also enjoy sports activities such as surfing, snowboarding, camel riding, camping and hiking in the mountains.