Cyprus offers a range of luxurious hotels that cater to discerning travelers. While the perception of “best” may vary depending on individual preferences, here are some highly regarded luxury hotels in Cyprus:
- Anassa Hotel, Polis: Located in a secluded area overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Anassa Hotel is known for its elegant accommodations, exceptional service, and extensive facilities. It features luxurious rooms, private villas, multiple pools, a spa, and gourmet dining options.
- Amara Hotel, Limassol: Situated in Limassol, Amara Hotel offers a chic and contemporary luxury experience. With its beachfront location, stylish rooms and suites, world-class spa, rooftop infinity pool, and exceptional dining options, it provides a sophisticated retreat.
- Almyra Hotel, Paphos: Almyra Hotel is a modern and stylish luxury hotel located in Paphos. It offers contemporary rooms and suites with stunning sea views, a spa, multiple swimming pools, and a range of dining options. The hotel is known for its family-friendly amenities and excellent service.
- Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Limassol: Nestled on a private beach in Limassol, Parklane is a lavish resort that boasts spacious rooms and suites, lush gardens, a luxurious spa, multiple swimming pools, and exceptional dining options. It offers a blend of elegance, comfort, and impeccable service.
- Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol: The Four Seasons Hotel in Limassol is a renowned luxury destination. It features luxurious rooms and suites, expansive landscaped gardens, several swimming pools, a private beach, an award-winning spa, and a variety of dining options to indulge in.
- Columbia Beach Resort, Pissouri: Situated in Pissouri Bay, Columbia Beach Resort offers a luxurious and serene retreat. With its elegant suites, private beach, multiple swimming pools, spa facilities, and gourmet dining options, the resort provides a tranquil ambiance for relaxation and rejuvenation.
These are just a few examples of highly regarded luxury hotels in Cyprus. Each of these hotels offers unique features, amenities, and experiences. It’s recommended to visit their official websites or contact them directly to get more detailed information about their offerings, availability, and current promotions.
Anassa Hotel is a luxurious resort located in Polis, Cyprus. Here are some of the amenities and services offered at Anassa Hotel:
- Accommodations: Anassa Hotel offers a range of luxurious accommodations, including rooms, suites, and private villas. The rooms and suites feature elegant decor, spacious layouts, and modern amenities. Some accommodations offer private plunge pools or terraces with sea views.
- Dining: The hotel provides multiple dining options with a focus on gourmet cuisine. Guests can enjoy a variety of culinary experiences, including Mediterranean, Asian, and international flavors. Restaurants at Anassa Hotel include Basiliko, which offers fine dining with a fusion of Mediterranean and Asian influences, and Helios, a waterfront restaurant serving Cypriot and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Spa and Wellness: Anassa Hotel is known for its award-winning Thalassa Spa, which specializes in thalassotherapy treatments. Guests can indulge in a range of spa therapies, such as seawater-based treatments, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa also features a sauna, steam rooms, and a fully-equipped fitness center.
- Swimming Pools: The resort boasts several outdoor swimming pools, including a large main pool with stunning sea views. There are also secluded plunge pools available in some accommodations. Guests can relax by the poolside, soak up the sun on loungers, and enjoy poolside service.
- Water Sports and Activities: Anassa Hotel offers a variety of water sports and activities for guests to enjoy. These include windsurfing, sailing, paddleboarding, and snorkeling. The hotel can assist in arranging boat trips and excursions to nearby attractions.
- Children’s Facilities: Anassa Hotel is family-friendly and provides facilities and services for children. The hotel offers a kids’ club with age-appropriate activities, a dedicated children’s pool, and a playground. Babysitting services can also be arranged upon request.
- Other Facilities: Additional amenities at Anassa Hotel include a tennis court, a boutique shop, a library, and 24-hour room service. The hotel also offers event spaces for weddings, meetings, and special occasions.
It’s important to note that amenities and services may vary based on room category, package, and availability. For more detailed and up-to-date information about the specific amenities and services offered at Anassa Hotel, it is recommended to visit their official website or contact the hotel directly.
Anassa Hotel in Cyprus offers a diverse range of dining options to cater to various tastes and preferences. Here are some of the dining venues available at Anassa:
- Basiliko: Basiliko is the hotel’s signature fine dining restaurant, known for its fusion of Mediterranean and Asian flavors. The restaurant offers an intimate atmosphere and a menu inspired by the culinary traditions of the region. Guests can savor innovative dishes created with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Helios: Helios is a waterfront restaurant that showcases the vibrant flavors of Cypriot and Mediterranean cuisine. It offers a relaxed setting with stunning sea views. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Helios, featuring an array of delectable dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients.
- Amphora: Amphora is the main restaurant at Anassa Hotel, serving a daily buffet breakfast and an à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers a wide selection of international dishes, including Mediterranean and Cypriot specialties. Guests can enjoy their meals indoors or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and gardens.
- Pelagos: Located by the poolside, Pelagos is a casual restaurant serving light meals, snacks, and refreshing cocktails throughout the day. It offers a relaxed and informal atmosphere, making it an ideal spot for a quick bite or a refreshing drink while enjoying the poolside ambiance.
- Beach Bar: Anassa Hotel features a Beach Bar, offering a laid-back setting right by the sea. Guests can unwind with a refreshing drink, enjoy light snacks, and take in the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. The Beach Bar is an excellent spot for relaxation and enjoying the beachfront atmosphere.
- Private Dining: Anassa Hotel also offers the option of private dining experiences for special occasions or intimate gatherings. Guests can enjoy a personalized menu and exceptional service in a private setting, whether it’s a romantic dinner on the beach or an exclusive celebration.
It’s important to note that dining options and availability may be subject to change, and reservations may be required for certain restaurants. It’s advisable to check with the hotel or visit their official website for the most up-to-date information on dining venues, menus, and reservation policies at Anassa Hotel.
At Amphora, the main restaurant at Anassa Hotel in Cyprus, guests can indulge in a variety of Mediterranean and Cypriot specialties. The menu at Amphora showcases the rich flavors and traditional dishes of the region. While specific offerings may vary based on seasonality and availability, here are some examples of Mediterranean and Cypriot specialties that you may find at Amphora:
- Meze: Meze is a popular dining style in Cyprus, featuring a variety of small dishes served as a shared meal. At Amphora, you may have the opportunity to enjoy a meze experience, tasting a selection of Cypriot appetizers, salads, dips, grilled meats, and seafood dishes. Meze is a great way to savor the diverse flavors and textures of Cypriot cuisine.
- Souvlaki: Souvlaki is a beloved Cypriot dish consisting of skewered and grilled pieces of meat, typically pork, chicken, or lamb. It is often served with pita bread, tzatziki sauce, and a side of salad. The succulent and flavorful grilled meats make souvlaki a satisfying and authentic Cypriot specialty.
- Halloumi: Halloumi is a traditional Cypriot cheese made from a mixture of sheep’s and goat’s milk. It has a unique texture that is both firm and slightly chewy. Grilled or pan-fried halloumi is a popular appetizer or side dish in Cyprus, often served with fresh herbs, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Koupepia: Koupepia, also known as dolmades, are stuffed grape leaves commonly found in Cypriot cuisine. They are typically filled with a mixture of rice, minced meat (often lamb or beef), herbs, and spices. Koupepia are usually served warm and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or as part of a main course.
- Tava: Tava is a traditional Cypriot oven-baked dish typically made with meat (such as lamb or chicken), potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and various herbs and spices. The ingredients are cooked together in a flavorful sauce until tender and aromatic. Tava dishes highlight the hearty and comforting flavors of Cypriot cuisine.
These are just a few examples of the Mediterranean and Cypriot specialties that you may find at Amphora. The restaurant’s menu may vary depending on the season and the chef’s creations. It’s recommended to check with the hotel or the restaurant directly for the most up-to-date information on the specific dishes and specialties offered at Amphora during your visit.
At Amphora, the main restaurant at Anassa Hotel in Cyprus, you can find a variety of delightful desserts that showcase both local and Mediterranean flavors. Here are some popular desserts that are typically served at Amphora:
- Loukoumades: Loukoumades are small, deep-fried dough balls that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. They are traditionally drizzled with honey syrup, sprinkled with cinnamon, and sometimes garnished with crushed nuts. Loukoumades are a beloved Cypriot dessert, perfect for indulging in a sweet and syrupy treat.
- Baklava: Baklava is a sweet pastry made of layered filo pastry, honey or syrup, and chopped nuts, typically walnuts or pistachios. It is a popular dessert in many Mediterranean countries, including Cyprus. The delicate, flaky layers of filo pastry and the sweet nutty filling make baklava a rich and satisfying treat.
- Galaktoboureko: Galaktoboureko is a classic Greek dessert that is also enjoyed in Cyprus. It consists of a custard-like filling made with semolina, eggs, milk, and sugar, encased in layers of crispy phyllo pastry. Once baked, the dessert is soaked in a sweet syrup, often flavored with lemon or orange. The combination of creamy filling and flaky pastry creates a delightful contrast of textures.
- Ekmek Kataifi: Ekmek Kataifi is a decadent Cypriot dessert that combines layers of shredded phyllo pastry (kataifi) with a creamy custard filling. It is typically topped with a layer of whipped cream and garnished with crushed pistachios. Ekmek Kataifi is a rich and indulgent dessert that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Yogurt with Honey and Nuts: A simple yet delicious dessert commonly found in the Mediterranean region is yogurt served with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of nuts, such as walnuts or almonds. The tangy creaminess of the yogurt pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the honey and the crunch of the nuts, creating a refreshing and satisfying dessert option.
These are just a few examples of popular desserts that you may find at Amphora. The availability of desserts can vary depending on the season and the chef’s creations. It’s recommended to check with the hotel or the restaurant directly for the most up-to-date information on the specific desserts offered at Amphora during your visit.